top of page

Kern County Sheriff's Office

Arvin Police Department

Shafter Police Department

McFarland Police Department

Report Fraud

How to Report Fraud

Real estate fraud can happen to anyone. If you believe you are a victim of real estate fraud, do not hesitate to contact your local law enforcement agency. You may also file and submit a complaint at the Kern County District Attorney’s Office.

To view and download the form, click here.

Report fraud directly to the Better Business Bureau by calling 661-322-2074 or by following this link:

bottom of page